Thursday 2 July 2009

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...

I'm a university student, studying History, which I enjoy even though it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm currently spending the summer at home with my parents, and I can't get a job because the economy is (as I'm sure you're well aware) firmly in the crapper. I'd like to travel but can't afford it, prefer dogs to cats, enjoy Gilbert and Sullivan, think Back to the Future is the best film ever, and believe that there was most definitely a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Having read that, you've probably made a whole host of judgements about me as a person, and I don't blame you - I'd do exactly the same thing. ("Back to the Future?! Is she KIDDING?!") Hopefully, whatever you think of me won't stop you from reading the rest of this blog - not that I've written it yet; that's still to come...

So hang onto your hats kids, it's going to be one heck of a ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment